General Data Protection Regulation Customer Notice - RBK Drive Elements Ltd

RBK Drive Elements takes the processing of your data very seriously. We want to make sure that we look after it appropriately and in line with the new General Data Protection Legislation which came into force on 25th May 2018.

For these reasons we have detailed below information that is relevant to you and your Company.

What Data We Need:

RBK Drive Elements Ltd are holders of the personal data you as a customer or supplier have provided us. We retain some, or all of the following types of personal data from you:

- name(s) or contact(s) within your organisation

- phone number(s)

- email address(s)

- company address

- bank details

Why we need it:

We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:

- to facilitate the offering, sales and delivery of goods and services

- to facilitate the purchasing of goods and services and to settle accounts

What we do with it:

Your personal data is processed in our office and storage of your data takes place in the same place. In the processing of our accounts, our accountants have access to your data for the sole purpose of auditing our financial records. No other third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law (e.g HMRC).

What are your rights?

Should you believe that any of the personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. To facilitate this, please contact RBK Drive Elements on email

In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact, or write to:

RBK Drive Elements Ltd, St. Richards House, 22 Victoria Square, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 8DS and we will investigate any complaints and work with you to resolve the matter. If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you make contact the Information Commissioners Office and file a complaint with them.